From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Temporary DevRel actions for CoC violations
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:21:17
1 On 06/19/13 18:35:49, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > It is unfortunate to observe constant bullying, insults and trolling
5 > across our public media. Developers have been warned over and over
6 > that
7 > such behaviour is not acceptable and they should try to behave
8 > properly. However, people have ignored such warnings for a very long
9 > time. This ends today.
10 >
11 [snip]
12 >
13 > --
14 > Regards,
15 > Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
16 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang
19 This has my support.
20
21 I would like to see council voice their complete support publically
22 too, as thats one of the reasons proctors failed.
25 Regards,
26
27 Roy Bamford
28 (Neddyseagoon) an member of