From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple Repo Support
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:45:52
1 Why not $(portageq newsdir) ? Currently, that would return only the
2 one for main tree, but if/whenever multi repo support it added, it
3 could return a space delimted list. This makes it simple to manage,
4 and lets the portage crew
5 a) figure out what they want to do
6 b) implement it while keeping this working