From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer needed for dev-tcltk/expect
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:44:56
1 On 16/12/10 21:16, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Thursday, December 16, 2010 03:01:58 justin wrote:
3 >> the tcltk herd is nearly dead. I am fixing bugs there and I am getting
4 >> the queue down to an excaptable number. The only package which makes me
5 >> headaches is dev-tcltk/expect. It seems, that there are quite some devs
6 >> who are using this package. Could anyone of them stand up and take the
7 >> maintainership for it? This would be a great help for me!
8 >
9 > i do like expect, and tcl deserves some special love. i'll see about doing a
10 > round of bug squashing with it.
11 > -mike
12
13 Thanks Mike, that helps a lot.