From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fosdem stand
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 20:16:19
1 ons 2002-01-09 klockan 15.18 skrev Geert Bevin:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > I got the confirmation of the availability of a gentoo stand at the
5 > Fosdem conference (http://www.fosdem.org). Of course I will be there,
6 > together with Verwilst, and 2 other guys (whose irc nicks I seems to
7 > have forgotten) that are members of the LugWV. Hallski has expressed his
8 > interest to attend too. I will bring my portable computer with the most
9 > up-to-date gentoo installed and another P200 machine that will be setup
10 > of as an ibiblio mirror. The latter machine will also contain a 12x
11 > cd-writer to create gentoo build cd's on-demand at the conference. I
12 > will buy a few Maxell CDR spindles for that purpose.
13 > The guys from LugWV are also planning to bring a few computers.
14
15 This is great guys!
16 I really wish to go and as it looks now I'll probably do it. Both to
17 meet some gnomies and to meet you guys.!
18
19 Regards,
20 Mikael Hallendal
24 Mikael Hallendal
25 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
26 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden