From: "Damon M. Conway" <damon@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ebuild for xbatt
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:31:02
1 Here is an ebuild for xbatt. It's a laptop battery status display for X.
2 I tested it on my system. This is my first ebuild, so any comments are
3 appreciated.
4
5 MD5 4ad4d31cd70182ffdad31e0cc885c433 xbatt-1.2.1.tar.gz
6
7 Damon
10 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
11 would also stop you from doing clever things." --Doug Gwyn
14 # Copyright 2001 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.
15 # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, v2 or later
16 # Author Damon Conway <damon@×××××.net>
17
18 A=${P}.tar.gz
19 S=${WORKDIR}/${P}
20 DESCRIPTION="Notebook battery indicataor for X"
21 SRC_URI="http://www.clave.gr.jp/~eto/xbatt/${A}"
22 HOMEPAGE=""
23
24 DEPEND="virtual/x11"