From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] alpha, ia64, ppc, ppc64, sparc developers, need your attention
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 17:37:48
1 On 06/01/14 08:07, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > The problem arrives when even core components like udev takes so long to
3 > be handled :/ (and situation would be much worse if Agostino doesn't
4 > have time to make his mass stabilizations... well, each time I report a
5 > stabilization bug that affects me I cross my fingers expecting ago has
6 > enough time to handle them ;))
7 I'll help out with the ppc32/64. Ping me for important packages. I'd
8 like to ignore low level ones.
9
10 I'm taking care of udev as I type this.
13 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
14 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
15 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
16 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
17 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA