From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Questions about SystemD and OpenRC
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:56:57
1 Michał Górny posted on Tue, 07 Aug 2012 22:13:21 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > Sorry for the confusion caused to you and the others. You need to read
4 > it bottom-to-top. I reversed the line order for Sylvain who seems to
5 > prefer reading that way.
6
7 LOL! THAT's what it was! Along the same lines...
8
9 ...senil emas eht gnolA !saw ti tahw s'TAHT !LOL
10
11 http://www.textreverse.com/
12
13 (While the link I had saved was stale it did mean I still remembered
14 enough about it to plug the idea into google and successfully find it.
15 Link updated. =:^)
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman