From: MooktaKiNG <Mooktakim@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Readme files for portage (was: A nice idea to improve portage)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:03:48
1 the URL is a great info to have. However some program have been
2 modified to suite gentoo. and this is the reason why i think there
3 should be a readme.
4
5 I don't think it too much extra work.
6
7 If you think about it. It's just a small portion of the time it
8 takes to make the actual ebuild.
9 I do appreciate what people do here, building ebuils and all.
10
11 I haven't does this yet. Gonna try to make one in the future i hope.
12