From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple Repo Support
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:53:25
1 On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:38:24 -0800 Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com> wrote:
2 | Looking into this a little further, it seems that
3 | Display-If-Installed can be implemented with `portageq match /
4 | <atom>` and Display-If-Keyword can be implemented with `portageq
5 | envvar ARCH`. That leaves Display-If-Profile which may require a new
6 | portageq query in order to cleanly retrieve the profile. Perhaps
7 | something like profile=$(portageq profile) would be sufficient?
8
9 Well, that depends... If you have sys-apps/foo installed from the
10 gentoo-x86 repository, and the breakmygentoo repository issues a news
11 item about sys-apps/foo, should it be displayed?
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (I can kill you with my brain)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm