From: Peter <pete4abw@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: 259 paludis-profile messages. ENOUGH!
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:19:42
1 On Thu, 18 May 2006 22:01:42 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > Then learn how to use your mail client.
4 >
5 > And hey, look, by starting yet another thread you're just making noise
6 > in an attempt to justify a personal grudge, thus making things harder
7 > for the people who do real work around here. If you don't have anything
8 > useful to contribute, shut up and go away.
11 Ciaram, I was actually sticking up for you and spb. I said nothing about
12 you or anyone else -- just the project. As usual though, you take
13 something and turn it into something it isn't and respond with insults.
18 Peter
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list