From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 259 paludis-profile messages. ENOUGH!
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:13:01
1 On Thu, 18 May 2006 16:41:09 -0400 Peter <pete4abw@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 | However, continuing the thread serves no useful purpose except, IMHO,
3 | to completely obfuscate the original point of the thread
4
5 Nonsense. There is still productive discussion going on in that thread.
6 The only reason it is so noisy is because a small group of malcontents
7 who hold grudges against some of the Paludis developers.
8
9 | While I am completely against any form of censorship, I certainly
10 | wish I had the ability to block that thread and all further postings
11 | to it.
12
13 Then learn how to use your mail client.
14
15 And hey, look, by starting yet another thread you're just making noise
16 in an attempt to justify a personal grudge, thus making things harder
17 for the people who do real work around here. If you don't have anything
18 useful to contribute, shut up and go away.
21 Ciaran McCreesh
22 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list