From: Jochen Maes <sejo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 259 paludis-profile messages. ENOUGH!
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:36:40
1 > On Thu, 18 May 2006 16:41:09 -0400 Peter <pete4abw@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 > | However, continuing the thread serves no useful purpose except, IMHO,
3 > | to completely obfuscate the original point of the thread
4 >
5 > Nonsense. There is still productive discussion going on in that thread.
6 > The only reason it is so noisy is because a small group of malcontents
7 > who hold grudges against some of the Paludis developers.
8 thisd is your opinion, i think both parties have expressed reasonable
9 technical reasons. And those that did are the ones that keep discussing.
10 >
11 > | While I am completely against any form of censorship, I certainly
12 > | wish I had the ability to block that thread and all further postings
13 > | to it.
14 >
15 > Then learn how to use your mail client.
16 >
17 > And hey, look, by starting yet another thread you're just making noise
18 > in an attempt to justify a personal grudge,
19
20 now you are jumping conclusion...
21
22 > thus making things harder
23 > for the people who do real work around here. If you don't have anything
24 > useful to contribute, shut up and go away.
25
26 way out of line! this is a public mailing list. till now everyone can mail
27 to it, and ask questions make suggestions etc...
30 calm down!
33 > --
34 > Ciaran McCreesh
35 > Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk