From: Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] local use flag cleanup
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 21:54:51
1 Steve Dibb wrote:
2 > I've gone through some of them and here are the ones I suggest get
3 > moved to global, since the use flag description / functionality is
4 > the same or similar enough to mean "support for $x":
5
6 What about 'libnotify'?
7
8 As far as I can see all 11 entries in use.local.desc amount to the same
9 thing, though the descriptions vary slightly.
10
11 (The one for gnome-extra/zenity is a typo: it says it uses 'libinotify'
12 but actually RDEPENDs on >=x11-libs/libnotify-0.4.1)
15 Jim Ramsay
16 Gentoo/Linux Developer (rox)