From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: Christian Axelsson <smiler@××××××××××.nu>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Moderator?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:08:38
1 Christian Axelsson wrote:
2 >
3 >>It will be a big promblem when spammers will learn
4 >>how to use bugzilla :-)
5 >>The only thing I don't like in bugzilla is the latency in
6 >>its comunication. For example I have written a little (20 lines)
7 >>script and I would like to hear some feedbacks before writing
8 >>an ebuild for it and submit it to bugzilla.
9 >>
10 >>Marko Mikulicic
13 > I usually solve this moderator problem with simply paste the script in the
14 > mail itself. I know that it can become a bit messy but hey, none of my mails
15 > that have gone to moderators (starting from about a month ago) have never reached
16 > the list. So why wait... I guess noone is actually reading those moderatorlists.
19 I know that attachment should be avoided in this list because it is
20 better to use bugzilla, but sometimes it's easier to share ideas using mail.
21 I think that enabling attachment from list members would be a good
22 compromise. The list will remain open and most spammers will be catched.
23
24 Marko