From: "Sérgio Almeida" <mephx.x@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: [GSoC status] Web-based image builder
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:23:30
1 Hello,
2
3 On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 18:11 -0400, Eitan Mosenkis wrote:
4 > Ideally I'd like to make the system available for testing ASAP, but
5 > since the system needs root access to run, getting a server to run it
6 > on is a little tricky.
9 I can help with a server with root access. I can make a gentoo vmware
10 machine on a quad-core with 1GB of dedicated RAM just for you and your
11 testings. The machine has 100/100MB connection to internet. What else do
12 you need?
13
14 Cheers,
15 Sérgio