From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: EAPI spec (was Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: let's clear things up (was Slacker archs))
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:25:09
1 On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 07:08:14PM +0100, Danny van Dyk wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 18:33 schrieb Brian Harring:
3 > > On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 05:22:59PM +0000, Stephen Bennett wrote:
4 > > > On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:24:54 -0800
5 > > >
6 > > > Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > > > > Possible they've gone and shifted the name (or disabled
8 > > > > notification); either way, think it's probably worth getting a
9 > > > > status update on it in council this coming month.
10 > > >
11 > > > Right now I'm placing a higher priority on getting a degree. It'll
12 > > > be done when it's done, which is not now.
13 > >
14 > > Council- y'all were after getting this finished as far as I know,
15 > > perhaps you could discuss intentions?
16 >
17 > Why? There is work done on this, and there will be further work being
18 > done.
19
20 The question of 'when' comes to mind; he's busy, which is fine-
21 originally however, recall the council pushing for it to be finished.
22
23 Perhaps not all of the council; distinctly recall diego pushing about
24 it though. Quick look through council logs, robbat2 was asking about
25 timeline also (jan. meeting specifically).
28 > Several council member have access to it - including me - and
29 > are quite confident about what is already done.
30
31 The question was specifically in regards to timelines; completion so
32 that ongoing paludis vs pkgcore vs portage crap can be put to rest.
33
34 Offhand, if the council (majority, no offense meant but not just
35 one council member who is also a paludis dev) is happy with the state
36 of things and timelines, then I'll gladly retract the request.
37
38 ~harring