From: Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE 3.2.3
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:55:18
1 On Saturday 10 July 2004 06:17, Jeff Smelser wrote:
2 > Gentoo, is a company now with users.
3
4 A 'company' that only has voluntary developers which do everythingin their
5 free time.
6
7 > So your gonna have to change the way things work or its only going to get
8 > worse.
9
10 If you are talking about the 30 day period in ~arch, have you read the comment
11 on mysql? That's exactly why you need that period or even longer. I guess
12 you've heard about production environments? I consider my desktop one, as I
13 use it for all my university work and I can't have it broken for days. Same
14 with the nat box in the closet. For those that want the latest and greatest
15 all the time: use ~arch!
16
17 That being said I'd love to always have the newest KDE and its unfortunate
18 that Caleb just didn't have the time to move it.
21 Alex
22
23 P.S.: Could you stop using two dots at the end of a sentence? Or use three
24 dots if you mean them.
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list