From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bzr.eclass into Portage
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 04:41:01
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Christian Faulhammer kirjoitti:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> in the Emacs overlay we imported the bzr.eclass from the xeffects
6 >> overlay. In the near future Emacs development will switch from CVS to
7 >> Bazaar and thus we need the new eclass in Portage to still provide our
8 >> live ebuilds from app-editors/emacs-cvs. Question is now, who wrote
9 >> it?
10 >>
11 >> V-Li
14 > Look at the SCM history in xeffects?
15 >
16 > Regards,
17 > Petteri
21 Better yet, look at the desktop-effects overlay[1] and check the history
22 of the eclass[2].
23
24 [1] -
25 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/desktop-effects.git;a=summary
26 [2] -
27 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/desktop-effects.git;a=history;f=eclass/bzr.eclass;h=a2154a15114b8321d2f146fd3c0a578d6e28ddfe;hb=HEAD
30 Regards,
31
32 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
33 Gentoo- forums / Userrel / SPARC
34 --
35 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list