From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: bzr.eclass into Portage
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:36:27
1 "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>:
2
3 > Petteri Räty wrote:
4 > > Christian Faulhammer kirjoitti:
5 > >> in the Emacs overlay we imported the bzr.eclass from the xeffects
6 > >> overlay. In the near future Emacs development will switch from
7 > >> CVS to Bazaar and thus we need the new eclass in Portage to still
8 > >> provide our live ebuilds from app-editors/emacs-cvs. Question is
9 > >> now, who wrote it?
10 > >
11 > > Look at the SCM history in xeffects?
12 >
13 > Better yet, look at the desktop-effects overlay[1] and check the
14 > history of the eclass[2].
15
16 I could not find the xeffects overlay...ok, Jorge you seem to be the
17 author. So is it ready to import to Portage?
18
19 V-Li
22 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
23 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
24
25 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>