From: Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call For Interest: Scale5x
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 04:26:19
1 Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 14:36 -0800, Chris White wrote:
3 >> Scale5X announcement just hit my inbox, so away we go. Scale 5X will be
4 >> taking place at:
5 >>
6 >> http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1005
7 >>
8 >> The Westin Los Angeles Airport from Feb. 10-11 2007 (That's a
9 >> Saturday/Sunday). I had strong plans on going, but with recent project
10 >> deadlines being shifted around, I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend.
11 >> However I'd like to pass on information if we have people willing to do the
12 >> boothing stuff.
13 >>
14 >> I'll try and get more information together soon. The physical specifications,
15 >> etc. of the booths were given pretty late last year, but I'll try and find
16 >> out if they have some remote idea.
17 >
18 > Ah, sorry!
19 > Graham, the community coordinator for Scale already asked us to be
20 > present some while back and I said 'Ya.'
21 >
22 > I know myself, nightmorph, probably omp, perhaps spb atleast are
23 > intending to man the booth. :)
24
25 I'm a bit late to the conversation, but I think I'm probably going to drive down
26 for this one.
27
28 I just gotta get me one of those sexy Gentoo polo shirts. :)
29
30 Steve
31 --
32 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list