From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call For Interest: Scale5x
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:49:31
1 On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 14:36 -0800, Chris White wrote:
2 > Scale5X announcement just hit my inbox, so away we go. Scale 5X will be
3 > taking place at:
4 >
5 > http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1005
6 >
7 > The Westin Los Angeles Airport from Feb. 10-11 2007 (That's a
8 > Saturday/Sunday). I had strong plans on going, but with recent project
9 > deadlines being shifted around, I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend.
10 > However I'd like to pass on information if we have people willing to do the
11 > boothing stuff.
12 >
13 > I'll try and get more information together soon. The physical specifications,
14 > etc. of the booths were given pretty late last year, but I'll try and find
15 > out if they have some remote idea.
16
17 Ah, sorry!
18 Graham, the community coordinator for Scale already asked us to be
19 present some while back and I said 'Ya.'
20
21 I know myself, nightmorph, probably omp, perhaps spb atleast are
22 intending to man the booth. :)
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list