From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] December Council Meeting
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:30:04
1 >>Of course, all of these points would have made it into the GLEP *if* it
2 >>had been posted with plenty of time for people to comment on it instead
3 >>of one day.
6 > harping on this old point solves nothing. we've already established quite
7 > clearly that this will not happen again in the future.
8
9 Technically, no. It does, however, point out that the council basically
10 screwed infra up the rear without using lube, and then told infra, "we
11 don't care, we won't discuss changing it, and we would approve it again!"
12
13 -Steve
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list