From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Policy for binary-only ebuilds.
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 16:29:09
1 Georgi Georgiev wrote: [Mon May 03 2004, 03:03:54AM EDT]
2 > Modifying a binary... wouldn't that violate the license of every possible
3 > package out there?
4
5 I guess it depends on the license. Good point though. I don't know
6 anything about the NX license.
7
8 With NX, you could also install in /opt/NX and put a /usr/NX symlink
9 to make it work. I don't personally care, it's just an option.
10
11 Regards,
12 Aron
15 Aron Griffis
16 Gentoo Linux Developer (alpha / baselayout / ia64 / mozilla / mutt / ruby / vim)