From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:14:50
1 > Correct, you did not. What I find absolutely *damning* is the fact that
2 > as soon as any arches *were* mentioned, everybody was talking about the
3 > same one. It's rather funny that everybody seems to have the exact same
4 > impression of what architecture might be a slacker and would be affected
5 > by this. I wonder why that is?
6
7 Righto. I also have specific mips related issues, and while I'm certain all of the
8 mips conversation will play on lots of people's minds, I think it also is helpful
9 from the council point of view to address this generically as it may be a problem
10 for a different arch in the future.
11
12 In other words, if people want to use mips as an example, then so be it, but
13 whatever resolution eventually comes to play shouldn't be mips specific.
18 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list