From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 19:55:08
1 On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 09:25 -0500, Caleb Tennis wrote:
2 > I never even mentioned any specific arch in my original request, nor
3 > did I call any developer out. So please, nobody needs to take this
4 > personally.
5
6 Correct, you did not. What I find absolutely *damning* is the fact that
7 as soon as any arches *were* mentioned, everybody was talking about the
8 same one. It's rather funny that everybody seems to have the exact same
9 impression of what architecture might be a slacker and would be affected
10 by this. I wonder why that is?
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
15 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams