From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] devs on IRC (was :Regen2 ( was QA Overlay Layout support ))
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:58:31
1 Dne pátek 13 Březen 2009 19:52:59 Alec Warner napsal(a):
2 >
3 > I think that summarizing "IRC" is insane. Remember we barely got
4 > summaries of council meetings (which are at a fixed time and date)
5 > until we got a secretary devoted explicitly to that task. Maybe more
6 > teams should take up the meeting model; that way non-IRC folks can
7 > either be on IRC for meeting times only, or peruse the meeting notes
8 > afterwards if they are interested in what happened.
11 Well we are quite able to handle it on kde meetings, so users get what are we
12 working on (or at least the big parts). :]
13 But i am pretty sure that it would be nice to have some tool where we put
14 major stuff we are on so others can see :]
15
16 Tomas