From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:46:51
1 Dňa Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:21:38 +0200
2 Jan Kundrát <jkt@g.o> napísal:
3
4 > I'd like to nominate Andrej Kacian (ticho). He's quite a silent dev
5 > (speaking about -dev and -core flamefests :) ), so chances are that he
6 > won't go bananas. He also wrote nice articles about his hiking
7 > activities so I think he'll be a good candidate, now from the CZ-SK
8 > conspiracy :)
9
10 Thank you, Jan, but I have to respectfully refuse the nomination, as
11 the council simply isn't what I'd like to be part of in Gentoo. I'd
12 rather keep working only on the portage tree, with whatever little time
13 I currently have for it, continuing to ignore Gentoo politics.
14
15 Kind regard,
16 --
17 Andrej