From: Patrick Kursawe <phosphan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo 1.4.1 and GRP
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:45:41
1 On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 06:34:33PM +0200, Alexander Gretencord wrote:
2
3 > Well I'm currently in the situation where I'd really like to get a gentoo
4 > installation up fast. I'm currently working as an intern and have been given
5 > a box with debian installed (woody). I'd really like to install gentoo but I
6 > obviously can't wait a day or so without being able to work on the machine
7 > (it's a Duron 750). So I'm stuck with debian.
8
9 If you have enough free space, you can build and configure your gentoo
10 system in a chroot environment and then just switch over by moving
11 directories.
12
13 Bye, Patrick