From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The make confusion
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:13:14
1 On Thursday 18 August 2005 17:55, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > considering the number of packages that use pmake, why do you want an
3 > eclass for it ? i'd say just put the logic in the ebuilds themselves
4 Add all the ones we use on G/FBSD overlay, and the count increase :)
5 The eclass is currently in place for G/FBSD overlay only, but as someday we'll
6 merge into tree...
7
8 > so check to see if stable portage installs a pmake symlink
9 > in /usr/lib/portage/bin/ ... if it doesnt, then you should be safe just
10 > calling `pmake`
11 Ok I'll check later, double-check bsdmk and then look at a way to have a good
12 result on linux, fbsd and darwin without strange conditionals :)
15 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
16 Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
17 (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64, Sound, PAM)