From: Maurice van der Pot <griffon26@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ROX: maintainer-wanted and apps out of date
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:27:15
1 On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 12:42:11PM -0400, Peter Hyman wrote:
2 > Certainly, I am others have fulfilled this. I have emailed the two
3 > maintainers offering to assist. No response.
4
5 I can't speak for them. If they're non-responsive and you want to become
6 a developer, contact the recruiters.
7
8 > For some reason, rox does not show up as a staffing need. That should be
9 > corrected.
10
11 True, that page probably only lists the most critical areas.
12
13 > If you are unable to find a suitable developer to maintain rox, then
14 > please let me know and I will see about assembling a herd for it.
15
16 When I was composing my previous message I had something like "I don't
17 know rox, but" in there. I didn't mean to suggest rox was such a package.
18
19 Maurice.
22 Maurice van der Pot
23