From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:19:25
1 Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2 > This is what I'd like to see clarified. To me, only a decision of the Council
3 > may lead to such a "suspension", as it is the relevant _elected_ entity. And
4 > I hereby request to add a paragraph at least, stating exactly this.
7 I agree completely in that point.
8
9 Alos, related to the 'root' discussion, if we see this like a company,
10 the fact that you are the sys-admin doesn't make you the boss... rather
11 the opposite, a subordinate at the orders of your boss. I think most of
12 you understand what I mean with this example.
15 Ioannis Aslanidis
16
17 Gentoo Staff
18 Gentoo Linux