From: John Stalker <stalker@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] XFree86 3.3.6
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:36:53
1 If there are a lot of people in this situation maybe we should have
2 a 3.3.6 ebuild. I am currently using 4.2.0., but without acceleration.
3 I have been intending for some time to downgrade to 3.3.6, where I know
4 how to get acceleration to work, but I never got around to it. In
5 principle I am willing to do this, but I have only submitted ebuilds
6 in the past for fairly simple packages, so I hope that someone more
7 competent will volunteer.
8