From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving Gentoo User Relations
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:52:24
1 On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 15:35 +0200, Martin Ehmsen wrote:
2 [snip]
3
4 > How about a website/blog hosted on www.gentoo.org pr. project and a
5 > little tool for posting on such a website (ala echangelog). I don't have
6 > the time to set something like that up on my own, but I would use it if
7 > it was given to me.
8 > I work in text-markup and we don't do much high profile development, but
9 > I would like a way to tell users about what we are doing even though
10 > it would only mean a post pr. month or so.
11 > But if I need to spend time and energy on setting such a thing up, then
12 > it will never happen.
13
14 Excellent. Thank you Ehmsen.
15 If it looks like there is a bit more interest from both camps I will
16 certainly make sure we look into what we as userrel can do to implement
17 something, and in which ways we can make it easy to use, and non time
18 consuming.
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list