From: Clay Mitchell <claymitchell@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Fast NAT-Solution
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 20:44:26
1 I've found MonMotha's nat script is fantastic. Sets up your rules for
2 you, even allows you to easily do port forwarding.
3
4 http://monmotha.mplug.org/firewall/index.php
5
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
8 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org] On Behalf Of Sebastian Werner
9 Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 12:32 PM
10 To: Gentoo-Dev
11 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fast NAT-Solution
14 Hey gentoo-developer,
15
16 is there anybody who has worked some time with iptables. I need a
17 solution to get a network in the internet. I have read some material
18 about security and so on, but there is not so much about NAT. I want
19 that all ports (http, https, ftp, pop3, smtp) and all requests go to all
20 the network-clients. I don't want to study a more than 100 page book for
21 this smart solution (under windows I must only activate internet
22 connection sharing - I want this for linux)
23
24 Ok I am a bad guy, please help me if you have a minute to much today,
25
26 Thanks,
27
28 Sebastian