From: "Göktürk Yüksek" <gokturk@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News Item: LastPass package migration
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 21:21:20
1 Andrew Udvare:
2 > On 08/05/16 16:56, Andrew Udvare wrote:
3 >> On 07/05/16 22:25, Göktürk Yüksek wrote:
4 >>> Users of Chrome/Chromium and Opera browsers need to switch to
5 >>> app-admin/lastpass-binary-features and follow the instructions
6 >>> displayed on the screen after the installation to complete the process.
7 >>>
8 >> For Chromium, is there supposed to be a plugin listed in
9 >> chrome://plugins after installation? Supposedly I enabled native
10 >> messaging for the plugin but nothing for LastPass is listed at
11 >> chrome://plugins.
12 >>
13 >> Andrew
14 >>
15 > Actually I think I got it. Once you do everything correctly, and you go to
16 >
17 > chrome://extensions/?options=hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd (LastPass
18 > extension options)
19 >
20 > under 'Advanced', you will not see a link to install the binary
21 > component anymore.
22 >
23 Right. You can find the list by listing the contents of
24 '/etc/chromium/native-messaging-hosts/'. For LastPass, we install a file
25 named 'com.lastpass.nplastpass.json' that defines which extensions are
26 allowed to talk to the binary component.
27
28 > Andrew
32 gokturk