From: Andrew Udvare <audvare@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: robbat2@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News Item: LastPass package migration
Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 23:59:38
1 On 08/05/16 16:56, Andrew Udvare wrote:
2 > On 07/05/16 22:25, Göktürk Yüksek wrote:
3 >> Users of Chrome/Chromium and Opera browsers need to switch to
4 >> app-admin/lastpass-binary-features and follow the instructions
5 >> displayed on the screen after the installation to complete the process.
6 >>
7 > For Chromium, is there supposed to be a plugin listed in
8 > chrome://plugins after installation? Supposedly I enabled native
9 > messaging for the plugin but nothing for LastPass is listed at
10 > chrome://plugins.
11 >
12 > Andrew
13 >
14 Actually I think I got it. Once you do everything correctly, and you go to
15
16 chrome://extensions/?options=hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd (LastPass
17 extension options)
18
19 under 'Advanced', you will not see a link to install the binary
20 component anymore.
21
22 Andrew