From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal for advanced useflag-syntax
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 21:20:38
1 On Monday 07 August 2006 22:09, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 >
3 > *sigh*, if you want to use a source based Debian (as the combination of
4 > all your posts seems to indicate) then do so, stop trying to convert
5 > Gentoo into that. Or create your own private fork.
6 > I start to get *really* annoyed by your overall behavior in the last
7 > weeks, and I can tell you that takes quite a bit of effort.
8 > Really, re-evaluate your motivation for being on this list.
9 >
10 > Marius
11
12 I second this as should be clear from my earlier rant. Enrico should stop
13 barking about how everything in gentoo is broken without having actually been
14 active and built up a reputation.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze