From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Martin Vaeth <martin@×××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Masterplan for solving LINGUAS problems
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 18:35:51
1 On Wed, 1 Jun 2016 18:18:53 +0000 (UTC)
2 Martin Vaeth <martin@×××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
5 > >
6 > > Do you have any numbers on how many ebuilds were exactly being fixed?
7 > > And how many were broken in the process because someone failed to
8 > > update linguas_*?
9 >
10 > Broken ebuilds are a reason to fix the ebuilds, but not a reason
11 > to replace a working concept by a hack which only works sometimes.
12
13 If more than 95% of ebuilds are broken, this proves that a concept is
14 broken.
15
16 Well, feel free to live in your fairy land. I have better things to do.
17 I'm not going to continue the discussion if you are so blinded by
18 LINGUAS that you are even unable to understand what I'm talking about,
19 and consistently mix the LINGUAS concept and INSTALL_MASK concept,
20 and using the resulting mish-mash to prove whatever point you consider
21 correct.
24 Best regards,
25 Michał Górny
26 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>