From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Koffice/python/pyhon-config trouble
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:14:51
1 On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 03:11:40PM -0500, Chris Houser wrote:
2 > I was working on python-2.1.1-r2, but I have *not* yet finished it.
3 > Unless someone else has finished it, it should still be masked. I
4 > didn't unmask it, but perhaps someone else did?
5 >
6 > I apologize for not having a new python done yet. It's a bit of pain,
7 > and I've gotten distracted by other projects. If anyone else wants to
8 > finish it, they are more than welcome. Otherwise, I'll try to get back
9 > to it soon.
10
11 I'm working on it now.
14 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>