From: Chris Houser <chouser@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Koffice/python/pyhon-config trouble
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:12:06
1 I was working on python-2.1.1-r2, but I have *not* yet finished it.
2 Unless someone else has finished it, it should still be masked. I
3 didn't unmask it, but perhaps someone else did?
4
5 I apologize for not having a new python done yet. It's a bit of pain,
6 and I've gotten distracted by other projects. If anyone else wants to
7 finish it, they are more than welcome. Otherwise, I'll try to get back
8 to it soon.
9
10 --Chouser
11
12 Dan Armak wrote: [Thu Dec 6 2001, 2:48:34PM EST]
13 > Forgt to mention that this was the same as in my tuesday message with subject
14 > "Fwd: koffice fails to compile... python/tcltk problems". There, you can see
15 > the output of an attempted koffice emerge with a broken python installed.