From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New GLEP: file installation masks
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 12:54:34
1 On Fri, 20 May 2016 13:34:37 -0400
2 Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 05/20/2016 12:48 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
5 > >
6 > > That's not a case since GLEP doesn't define how it is configured.
7 > > And it's invalid to reference other groups in path=s of a defined
8 > > group.
11 > I'm just playing language lawyer. The spec does say,
12 >
13 > A Package Manager implementing this specification must provide an
14 > ability for user to configure installed path filtering. User must be
15 > allowed to at least select well-defined paths.
16
17 I will update it to use 'path groups' or another term like it :-P.
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny
22 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>