From: Johannes Huber <johu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>, infra-bugs@g.o, qa@g.o, council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: My masterplan for git migration (+ looking for infra to test it)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:23:22
1 Am Sonntag 14 September 2014, 15:17:41 schrieb Ulrich Mueller:
2 > >>>>> On Sun, 14 Sep 2014, Michał Górny wrote:
3 > > I think we should also merge gentoo-news & glsa & herds.xml into the
4 > > repository. They all reference Gentoo packages at a particular state
5 > > in time, and it would be much nicer to have them synced properly.
6 >
7 > Not a good idea, because we may want to grant commit access to these
8 > repos for people who are not necessarily ebuild devs.
9 >
10 > Ulrich
11
12 This could be solved by a pull requests review tool (gerrit, reviewboard,
13 gitlab etc).
16 Johannes Huber (johu)
17 Gentoo Linux Developer / KDE Team
18 GPG Key ID F3CFD2BD