From: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] useflag policies
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 21:15:05
1 ^^ has the pleasant side effect of being easier to read, as a user. The user receives a message saying "at-most-one-of" instead of some convoluted other expression that they don't understand.
2
3 I am all for the use of ^^ add the default for this reason.
4
5 Additionally, ?? has the same effect of being easy to understand as the description in the error message is in plain English.
8 NP-Hardass
9