From: Thilo Bangert <thilo.bangert@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User question during ebuild
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:15:25
1 On Thursday, 14. March 2002 21:27, you wrote:
2 > > when gontran and me rebuild the djbdns ebuild, we choose to write
3 > > some setup scripts which then ask the user all the questions needed
4 > > to get one going.
5 > >
6 > > (BTW. the new djbdns ebuild is not in portage yet - checkout
7 > > http://fizzelpark.com/portage/ )
8 >
9 > Incidentally, the current djbdns ebuild works just fine. I have
10 > it working on my machine here, and all I did was follow the steps
11 > on the djbdns web site.
12
13 yepp, i know - i am using it myself :-)
14 all we did, was to add a tinydns-setup and dnscache-setup script for
15 users not knowing djbdns that well
16 >
17 > -g2boojum-
18 >
19 > PS. I can't read your djbdns-1.0.5-r2.ebuild -- The requested URL
20 > /portage/djbdns-1.05-r2.ebuild was not found on this server.
21
22 http://fizzelpark.com/portage/?dirpath=net-misc/djbdns/
23
24 this would also be bug 1014