From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User question during ebuild
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:23:49
1 > when gontran and me rebuild the djbdns ebuild, we choose to write some
2 > setup scripts which then ask the user all the questions needed to get
3 > one going.
4 >
5 > (BTW. the new djbdns ebuild is not in portage yet - checkout
6 > http://fizzelpark.com/portage/ )
7
8 Incidentally, the current djbdns ebuild works just fine. I have
9 it working on my machine here, and all I did was follow the steps
10 on the djbdns web site.
11
12 -g2boojum-
13
14 PS. I can't read your djbdns-1.0.5-r2.ebuild -- The requested URL
15 /portage/djbdns-1.05-r2.ebuild was not found on this server.