From: Matt Thrailkill <xwred1@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Weekly News Letter - "Where is Gentoo Linux 1.4"
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:16:34
1 Yes, I'd be willing to contribute some time and resources to such a
2 project also.
5 On 25 Jun 2003 16:13:31 -0700
6 jesse <yoda@××××××.com> wrote:
7
8 > this sounds good.. and the tree specification is builtin :P
9 >
10 > SYNC="rsync://mirrors.gentoo.org/gentoo-stable"
11 >
12 > SYNC="rsync://mirrors.gentoo.org/gentoo-current"
13 >
14 > I would be willing to offer time on a project like this ( part time
15 > unfortunately ) considering i am also already maintaining my own
16 > version of the portage tree for stability reasons.
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list