From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: dev-lang/v8 SONAME
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:56:41
1 Il giorno ven, 29/10/2010 alle 11.02 +0200, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." ha
2 scritto:
3 >
4 > By the way, what do you think about
5 > <http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/ABI_compliance_checker> ?
6
7 Last I checked it was unfortunately unreliable because it still relied
8 on developers describing their interface separately.
9
10 Since there are way too many details that are "hidden" with ABIs, it's a
11 bit complex dealing with it; and with C++ the problems are tenfold big.
12
13 It can help of course, but I have serious doubts in relying _solely_ on
14 that.
17 Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
18 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
19
20 If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
21 it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/