From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:56:31
1 On Tuesday 22 November 2005 18:45, Duncan wrote:
2 > I run Konqueror/KHTML, and obviously it isn't setting it, either.
3 > However, I do run thru privoxy, and may be able to whip up a filter to
4 > add it... I'll have to think a bit...
5 >
6 > I've not gotten into wget, much more than being aware it's  often used
7 > in scripted applications including many I rely on here.  Thanks for the
8 > useful hint, however -- I'll keep it filed away as it seems likely to
9 > be found to be useful at some point!
10
11 Konqueror can do some archiving in the tools menu (creates a .war
12 archive), but does not save the stuff as html + deps.
13
14 Paul
15
16 ps. The version of IE that did that was probably already 6, but I'm not
17 certain. In any case it would only do it for downloads, not for view
18 source.
21 Paul de Vrieze
22 Gentoo Developer
23 Mail: pauldv@g.o