From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] implementation details for GLEP 41
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:06:28
1 On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 05:06:15PM +0000, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > Now, the same question for email -- how do we manage aliases, especially
3 > for inactive, retired and semi-retired arch testers? We could track usage
4 > in logs, but between mailing list subscriptions, bugzilla notifications and
5 > all sorts of other automated emails, that's not an accurate representation
6 > of whether an email alias is actively used or not.
7
8 Isn't this an issue that also exists for the Gentoo developers in general?
9
10 Wkr,
11 Sven Vermeulen
15 Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org