From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] borked release media
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 16:47:53
1 Matt Turner wrote:
2 > I think we should consider things that break release media serious
3 > regressions.
4
5 I think we should consider things that break anything serious
6 regressions.
7
8 Why should release media be more special than anything else?
9
10 My email and bugzilla sweep a few days ago was during a stage4
11 catalyst run. I found several trivial problems which I fixed
12 in seconds by pushing some commits to my overlay.
13
14 In Gentoo, nothing has changed since then.
15
16 Nothing has happened to those bugs in bugzilla, and nothing has
17 happened in gentoo-x86.
18
19 I don't think it's neccessarily less serious that existing tested
20 trivial bug fixes don't make it to the tree.
23 //Peter